Online Banking Services
Online Banking gives you the opportunity and the freedom to set your own "Banker's Hours."
Online Banking and Online Bill Pay give you 24/7/365 access to your checking and savings accounts, CDs, loans and monthly bank statements. No need to call the bank or wait in line to talk to someone. Just use your PC, laptop or mobile device to go to www.yourcountybank.com and click the link to Online Banking or Online Bill Pay.
Once you get signed up for Online Banking you can easily enable County Bank’s Mobile Banking and apply for the optional Remote Deposit feature. With these County Bank Electronic Banking Services, we will always be with you!
Free Online Banking
Online Banking lets you manage your money and conduct banking transactions online in a private and secure environment. Online Banking is the ultimate in convenience banking because you can bank from anywhere anytime and it's free to County Bank customers. Use our Online Banking service to get account balances, check account activity and transfer funds between accounts. To view a demonstration of County Bank's Online Banking and to enroll click here or visit or contact a Personal Banker at any of our locations.
Here are some of the features of County Bank's Online Banking:
- View a summary of your accounts and your balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments from your checking or savings account
- View recent activity
- View current and past bank statements
- Set alerts such as low balances, cleared checks, automatic transfers, and more
Free Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is an easy, convenient and secure way to simplify your life. You can pay all your bills from one place with a few clicks. With Bill Pay you can make one-time payments, schedule payments in advance and set up recurring payments. Bill Pay is free to County Bank customers and can save you more by eliminating the need to write checks and use postage. To view a demonstration of County Bank's Bill Pay and to enroll, click here or contact a Personal Banker at any of our locations.
Here are some of the features of County Bank's Bill Pay:
- Pay, track and manage payment activity
- Make single payments, set recurring payments or schedule one-time payments
- Set eNotifications to let you know when payments are due or have been paid
- Track your payment history